Go Viral. Enter the FFA Video Contest.
Enter the FFA Video Contest and win up to $1500 for yourself and up to $1500 for your FFA Chapter. Any South Dakota High School FFA member is eligible. See complete rules and more details here.
The Video Contest for South Dakota FFA students is designed to involve youth in the advocacy of today’s modern agriculture and the soybean industry..
How It Works:
• Create a video to tell your story about South Dakota agriculture and the provided topic. This year’s topic is GMO Safety.
• Each video must include the following required fact: “Over 25 years of research shows there is no evidence of harm to human health from the consumption of GMO foods.”
• Submit your video to SD Soybean with the Video Contest Entry Form by 5 p.m. on December 19, 2014 for approval and preliminary judging.
• Once approved, SD Soybean will upload the top ten scoring submissions to our YouTube page on January 23, 2015.
• Make your video go viral. Share the link on Facebook, Twitter and email.
• The video with the most Views by 4 p.m. on February 6, 2015 is the winner.