Biodiesel Fuel Credit Program
For the second year in a row, the South Dakota Soybean Research and Promotion Council (SDSRPC) is offering incentives for diesel end users to use biodiesel. Biodiesel is America’s only commercially available biofuel and is made from soybean oil. Every soybean farmer in South Dakota is encouraged to use biodiesel because it adds $0.74 per bushel to your bottom line. To put that in perspective, if you grow on average 45 bushel beans, biodiesel adds $33,300 dollars to a 1,000 acre field.
Here is how the program works:
1. Reimbursement is available on a first come, first serve basis.
2. Participants cannot resell the fuel.
3. The minimum purchase must be 1,000 gallons of blended biodiesel.
4. Fuel credit is $1.00 per gallon of B100 or B99. Portions of the credit will be given to participants that use smaller blends such as B10 or B20.
5. Receipt of fuel purchased will be required.
6. SDSRPC reserves the right to determine eligibility for all applicants.
In order to sign up and participate in the biodiesel program, please contact Adam Herges by calling 605-330-9942 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.