Visit the South Dakota Soybean Tent this week at Dakotafest in Mitchell, Tuesday through Thursday, Lot 843.
Come celebrate soybeans and the farmers who grow them with South Dakota farmers and industry experts.
Here’s a list of activities happening in our tent:
11 am – 2 pm: Enjoy free chicken wings in support of animal agriculture
9 am – 4 pm: Donuts
10 am – 11 am: SDSA Featured Discussion: Water Management Panel
• Mike Jaspers, Farmer and Watershed Task Force Member
• Jeff Zimprich, State Conservationist, NRCS
• Karen Cameron-Howell, Wetland Specialist
• Paul Casper, Farmer and SDSA Past President
• Moderator: Wayne Smith, Executive Director, SD Farm Bureau
12 pm – 4 pm: Ice Cream Social with Free SDSU Ice Cream
Sign up to receive updates from South Dakota Soybean and receive a free LED flashlight. (Quantities are limited.)
For additional information about Dakotafest, visit www.farmshows.com.