South Dakota Soybean has posted the Top 10 Scoring Video Submissions from the 2012 FFA Video Contest!
This Video Contest for South Dakota FFA students is designed to involve youth in the advocacy of today’s modern agriculture and the soybean industry.The contest was open to all high school FFA students in South Dakota.
Here’s how it worked:
- Students created a video to tell their story about South Dakota family farming. 98% of farms in America are family owned.
- The students submitted their videos to to our judging panel for preliminary judging.
- We uploaded the Top 10 scoring submissions on our Vimeo page.
This is where you come in:
- Help make your favorite video go viral. Share the link on Facebook, Twitter and email.
- The video with the most hits by 4 p.m. on November 15, 2012 is the winner.
The video contest is sponsored by the South Dakota Soybean Research & Promotion Council, the South Dakota Department of Agriculture and managed by the South Dakota Soybean Association.