THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR 2020 DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS.
Over 300 producers attended last year’s soy100: Growing 100-Bushel Soybeans event in Brookings. This free, educational opportunity focused on in-depth information on increasing soybean yields. The event discussed best management practices, current trends and issues, and strategies for high yields.
- 8:00 a.m.
- 8:55 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m.
- Keynote Speaker
- 9:45 a.m.
- Climate Predictions for 2020
Dr. Laura Edwards
- State Climatologist
- 10:30 a.m.
- Emerging, New Soybean Markets
David Iverson; United Soybean Board
- Dr. Phil Kerr; CTO Prairie Aquatech
- 11:15 a.m.
- Agronomist Panel Discussion: Preparing for 2020
SDSU Extension Specialists
- Paul Johnson, Emmanuel Byamukama, Jason Clark
- 12:00 p.m.
(Provided by South Dakota Soybean Research and Promotion Council)
- 1:00 p.m.
- Breakout Session 1
- Agronomist Panel
- Soil Health and Soil Fertility
NRCS State Soil Specialist: Kent Vlieger & SDSU Extension Soil Fertility Specialist: Dr. Jason Clark
- 1:50 p.m.
- Ten Minute Break to Switch Sessions
- 2:00 p.m.
- Breakout Session 2
Same as above
Please register for the event, by clicking the Register link below.
Soy100 is brought to you by SDSU Extension and the South Dakota Soybean Research and Promotion Council,& the Soybean Checkoff.