- December 6, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ramkota Exhibit Hall
We are exited to host the 14th annual AgOutlook Conference & Tradeshow on Thursday, December 6, 2018, at the Ramkota Exhibit Hall in Sioux Falls! Hosted by the South Dakota Soybean Association, AgOutlook draws more than 850 farmers, industry representatives and thought leaders for the one-day event. Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the AgOutlook Conference and Trade Show? Complete our easy online form or send us a note.
Thursday, December 6, 2018
Ramkota Exhibit Hall Sioux Falls, SD
- 8:00 am Calyxt Early Riser Breakfast (Amphitheater 1)
- 8:00 am Asgrow/BAYER Early Riser Breakfast (Amphitheater 2)
- 9:30 am Trade Show Opens
- 9:30 am SDSA SoyPAC Silent Auction Opens
- 10:30 am Fred Below, Professor of Crop Physiology in the Department of Crop Sciences at the University of Illinois
- 11:30 pm Free Meal in Trade Show Area
- 1:00 pm Mark Luecke, Managing Director and CEO of Prairie AquaTech
- 3:00 pm Matt Roberts, Founder of Kernmantle Group, a risk management consultancy, and Ag Economist
- 3:00 pm SDSA SoyPAC Silent Auction Closes
- 4:00 pm Social and Prize Drawings
- 4:30 pm SDSA Annual Meeting
- 5:00 pm Trade Show Closes
Along with networking opportunities and a trade show featuring 75 exhibitors, the South Dakota Soybean Research and Promotion Council sponsors a lineup of nationally recognized speakers who will help farmers navigate the uncertainty of the future and teach them how to get their best return on investment with proper planning and strategy.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!