South Dakota Soybean has posted the Top 10 Scoring Video Submission from our FFA Video Contest!
This Video Contest for South Dakota FFA students is designed to involve youth in the advocacy of today’s modern agriculture and the soybean industry.The contest was open to all high school FFA students in South Dakota.
Here’s how it worked:
- Students created a video to tell their story about South Dakota animal agriculture. Animal agriculture is the largest domestic consumer of U.S. soybean meal. And that meal consumption makes up a huge chunk of soybean demand.
- The students submitted their videos to to our judging panel for preliminary judging.
- We uploaded the Top 10 scoring submissions on our Vimeo page.
This is where you come in:
- Help make your favorite video go viral. Share the link on Facebook, Twitter and email.
- The video with the most hits by 4 p.m. on November 18, 2011 is the winner.